RRRT

RRRT

Upcoming Event's

Please support your local race track

Thursday, September 9, 2010

CRAIG VONDOHREN 1/24th DICAST COLLECTABLE CAR AVAILABLE NOW

Hello CVD Fans:



Finally the time has come and the diecast cars of the CVD 1C are here! I got my first shipment yesterday so it looks like the wait is finally over. Just wanted to let you know that I will have them at Grandview this Saturday 9-11 so come see me by the front entrance where we are always set up and you can pick them up. If you will not be there until the 76er that’s fine, I will have it for you then.



Remember that you must be paid in full in order to receive the car otherwise I will continue to hold it until you pay it off. If you need to know what your balance is, please send me an email @ brimis22@epix.net. and I will get back to you with it ASAP.



I’ve attached a few different views of the car and as you can see they came out great! Again…I do apologize for the wait being so long, but understand that good things do take time and I think you’ll agree once you get yours and have a chance to check it out.



Please send me an email if you need to make special arrangements to pick up your car or if you have other questions or concerns.



If this email does not pertain to you please delete it and pretend like it was never sent. ……………lol! Please pass the word around that the cars are here and if you know of anyone interested in this rare piece, please tell them to contact me as we may have a few extras remaining once the folks who originally ordered them get them. Please see the email address attached above!



Again…………On behalf of myself and CVD we appreciate your patience throughout this venture! Enjoy and See Ya Soon at the Races………….



Very Respectfully,

Brian M Brutosky

Missy’s Crafts

No comments:

Post a Comment