RRRT

RRRT

Upcoming Event's

Please support your local race track

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Mission Accomplished!

Funny guy Randy Masser finally shook the monkey off his back, and got that elusive first win at penn national speedway. Randy sure took his hard knock's, and paid his due's along the way, before finnally hitting paydirt back in the early 90's. I can tell you from first hand experiance while working with randy at zemco, he is a real charactor, and jokester. He alway's seemed to lighten the mood, wich made the day go alot quicker for sure. Sometime's good guy's do finnish first! I'm not certian the one photo is from the same day as the win?

3 comments:

  1. Thats my dad..Glad to know someone remebers what agreat dude he is and what he stood for on and off the track...Determinination...Thanks for posting the photos..F'n COOL!!! S.Masser

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great pics! That's my dad too! Nice seeing you here Shane! Love you, Dad! M.Masser

      Delete
  2. Randy is my brother, I am very proud of him, I miss him dearly

    ReplyDelete