RRRT

RRRT

Upcoming Event's

Please support your local race track

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

CVD Update & Motorsports 2011

Hello All,



I wanted to take this time to thank those of you who stopped by to see us at our stand during the 2011 Motorsports show and also for your continued support of CVD! We had a great weekend with our NEW merchandise and I wanted to make sure I shared that with you. Again....THANKS!!! It's always good to see our racing friends and chat a bit but it never seems like we have enough time. I'm sure you know what I mean there. This was a great way to break the ice for the upcoming season and no one is more excited than me to get started!



So! with that, I wanted to mention that I am going to be putting in a fairly large order for the racing jackets that we took at the show and was wanting to know if anyone was interested in jumping on the list for this order? Unless you seen one, I think you would agree that they came out awesome looking and can't wait to see all of CVD's fans with them on at the track. Remember...............you can put your order in now and place a deposit so that I know your interested and then we can have them made. The turn-around time is roughly 2 weeks from the time the order is received so please let me know if your interested. And........if you did not put in a request for the new t-shirt and a sweatshirt, I would do it shortly before we sell out. Just letting you know since we didn't get a bigger quantity to start out and everyone knows how quickly the sweatshirts go at the beginning of the year with the cooler temps.



Also................I will be doing my thing again at the Reading Mall Show and will be there on Wednesday the 23rd, Friday the 25th and again on Saturday the 26th if your thinking about waiting to see me there. Please let me know if you need to make special arrangements and we will do our best to accomodate you in any way we can.



NOTE: For anyone who got there picture taken with CVD, Billy Pauch Sr. or Johnathan Swanson during the PPB Autograph Session on Saturday, Missy got the pictures developed and has them in a photo album for you to pick up when you see us at the track. They came out great and thought it would be a nice idea to be able to give something back to the fans that they will appreciate. I will try to have them all signed so that when you pick it up it's complete and yours! Thanks again to all of you for your frienship and support. I love doing what I do and I hope you can see that when you stop by our stand!



Very Respectfully,

Brian & Missy

Missy's Crafts / CVD Racing

No comments:

Post a Comment