RRRT

RRRT

Upcoming Event's

Please support your local race track

Friday, December 28, 2012

DOUG HOFFMAN 1980 ROOKIE YEAR ON DIRT

I may hold the destinction, of being one of the first people to ever boo doug hoffman at the race track. Not because I did'nt like doug hoffman the man. Only because the 60over was one of our toughest competitor's out on the track, racing in the bridgeport sportsman class back then. I knew from the start, doug had the making's of a great driver. Little did I know at the time, the magnitude of what he would eventually go on to accomplish in his racing career. I eventually became a big fan of doug hoffman, and could not imagine watching a race without seeing him in one, or winning one. Over the year's I came to have great respect and admiration for such a great racing talent.. R.I.P. Doug Hoffman. You will be missed. Thank's for all the great memories.
Bruce Thomas Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment