RRRT

RRRT

Upcoming Event's

Please support your local race track

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Ad Space For Sale



Put your logo and link on RRRT!

In the short time I have been keeping this Blog going I have really enjoyed it and I will continue to do it as long as I am able to. I have decided to make available space for businesses to put an ad on it. Right now each side of the blog has racing related logos and links, that will continue at no charge for media, tracks, race teams, racing related clubs and memorial logos.
I link each story to my Facebook page and share that on my personal page and your logo would be on every page of RRRT! Since I have been posting on Facebook the blog has doubled its visits. Now would be the perfect time to put your ad on! Contact me at news@racingnut.net for more details about placing an ad or see me at Grandview each Saturday at the #46 NASCAR BRC Late Model of Dan Green.

Bruce Thomas started RRRT as something to help race fans keep informed and I want to continue it, every email I receive I post on the site and then post on my Facebook page. I am working hard to get the news out as quickly as possible. Yes Facebook is helpful with news from your favorite team or track but I like to be able to make this a one stop for your information. As time goes on I will be doing more as I get contact information and put on media lists so right now is the time to get your company more exposure at a small cost. Thanks for stopping by and Thank you for checking out Bruce Thomas' Rub Rails and Rooster Tails!

www.rubrailsroostertail.blogspot.com

Brett Higginbotham

No comments:

Post a Comment