RRRT

RRRT

Upcoming Event's

Please support your local race track

Sunday, June 12, 2016

RIP BRUCE THOMAS


Its with a heavy heart to post that Bruce Thomas the creator of RRRT blog has passed away. Bruce had a strong fight with cancer but on May 6, 2016 Bruce peacefully passed. In memory of Bruce I wanted to be able to continue this blog for him.



Please note I have updated the contact information with my email and phone number, I am also going to be starting to take pictures with Bruce's equipment, he was such a talent with taking pictures I hope I can do a respectable job to keep his memory alive.

First I would like to introduce myself, my name is Brett Higginbotham I have been around racing all my live as my father was a track champion at Grandview Speedway in Late Models and Bridgeport Speedway in Sportsmans. I was an official at Marsh Creek Speedway for many years from being the starter to race director. I produced a weekly program book for the track for many years taking pictures myself when I could. The last few years I have been working on a family Late Model team at Grandview Speedway, the #46 of Dan Green. I've known Bruce for many years and always loved his work. If you have any questions please email me at news@racingnut.net

I will be posting news and race reports from tracks, and race teams as I receive them and just continue to do what Bruce started. You are listed on this blog and the link is not working please email me and I will fix it as soon as I can.

Thank you for your patience and lets keep Linda and Bruce's family in your thoughts.

Brett Higginbotham



No comments:

Post a Comment